Monday, March 31, 2008

Congratulations All Area 1 Clubs

Congratulations to all Area 1 Clubs! You Did It! Every single Area 1 Club has renewed and is ready for the next six months in Toastmasters!

All clubs will be receiving a $25.00 or $10.00 (depending on when you renewed) certificate good for anything from Toastmasters. How it works is, just purchase what you need from Toastmasters International. Pay for it using your credit card. When you get the items and the receipt, send them to the district (I will get the address for you) and you will get a check reimbursing your for your purchase, up to your certificate amount!

Again, congratulations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.